Monday, July 14, 2008

New Recruit Mendi's opinion of Cobra Kai Softball

This coming Saturday will be my fourth game for the legendary Cobra Kai softball team. So far in my tenure we are 3-0! Having blasted opponents for no less than 20 runs per game! (not that I'm to praise for that) I have had a blast so far. I have always been an outgoing talkative person and I love meeting new people so it has been fun getting to know the guys on the Cobra Kai squad. I hope to stick around for a few seasons. Maybe, just MAYBE, I will learn how to HIT a softball to get on base, again, that's a MAYBE. Until then I'll keep getting away with lucky walks and errors haha. We have some good guys on this team, I'm happy to be a part of it and hope my undefeated streak with the team continues! Go Cobra Kai!

Sincerely,

Daniel "Mendi" Arismendi

2 comments:

Matt said...

Glad to have you on board Daniel!

Sr. said...

Mendi: Please give my regards to Mork.

Sr.